Wondfo Combo 40 Ovulation and 10 Pregnancy Urine Test Strips review
Top 10 Best Ovulation Tests
Easy@Home 50 Ovulation (LH) Urine Test Strips
Easy@Home Ovulation LH Tests strips review
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing placenta shortly after the conception and secreted into the urine. The pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone. WHEN TO BEGIN TESTING The length of the menstrual cycle is the duration from your first menstrual bleeding day to the day before the next bleeding begins. Determine the length of menstrual cycle before test. Please refer to the chart below to determine when you should start testing. If your cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 38 days, consult a physician. If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average cycle length is 28 days. Perform 1 test each day over a 5 days period, or until the LH surge has been detected. PLEASE NOTE: LH tests cannot be frozen. Please make sure you have an indoor mailbox before placing the order in winter.
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001FYLNVU
- UPC: 593159266330 879766001213 010939161338
- Item model number: W2-S1&WS-1
NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.