PREGMATE 100 Pregnancy HCG Test Strips One Step Urine Test Strip Combo Predictor Kit Pack (100 HCG) review
Pregnancy & Fertility Tests: Ovulation & Fertility Test Kits 50% Off Baby Products
hCG Diet FAQ: How to Test hCG with a pregnancy test
Top 10 Best ovulation kit
Похудение. Диета для похудения отзывы. Упражнения для похудения в домашних условиях
ПРОТЕИН. Какой протеин купить лучший протеин? Протеин для набора массы отзывы
Эфедрин. Действие эфедрина на организм. Эфедрин действие
Get Combo 50 (LH) Ovulation & 20 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips (1) Top
About PREGMATE One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strips:
PREGMATE Pregnancy (HCG) test measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
Immerse the strip into the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds. Lay the strip flat. Read results in 5 minutes.
Did you know?
• The average implantation time is 9 days past ovulation. It takes two or three days after implantation for the embryo to make enough HCG for a home pregnancy test to work. So that means the majority of women won't get a positive until 11 DAYS past ovulation.
• If you want to test as early as possible but want to make sure you're getting the most accurate results, test the day your next period is supposed to begin – you have a 99% chance of getting an accurate read on most tests then.
• The accuracy of home pregnancy test results varies from woman to woman. Each woman ovulates at a different time in her menstrual cycle. Plus, the fertilized egg can implant in a woman's uterus at different times.
• Only 25% of couples actively trying to conceive will experience pregnancy within the woman's first cycle. However, 90% of couples will achieve pregnancy within the first 12 months of actively trying.
• Instead of stressing about if this cycle turned out to be the lucky one or not, you can now start testing for pregnancy as early as 11 days past your ovulation. Pregmate Pregnancy Test Strips are sensitive enough to determine the level of HCG hormone that early during your cycle!
NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.