Organic Fertilitea Fertility Tea – 2 Month Supply review
TTC Taking fertility Tea
FertiliTea Reviews – Does FertiliTea Really Work
How We Conceived Baby #2 While I Was Still Breastfeeding
Milkies Nursing Time Tea Review
WHAT’S HAPPENING NOW??? AM I GIVING UP?
Fertility Tea – How Fertility Herbs Can Help You Get Pregna
Fairhaven Health – Supplements Review! Ovaboost and Fertilaid for Women
Fertility product video
TTC Vlog #5- Fertility Blend Testimonials
FertiliTea contains ingredients that have been scientifically demonstrated to optimize your chances of conceiving. One package of FertiliTea contains a one-month supply.
Herbs Included in Fertilitea:
• Chasteberry (vitex) – stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance. It is used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles, failure to ovulate, or a short luteal phase.
• Red raspberry leaf – highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient, red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with peppermint.
• Green tea – a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. Much has been written about the positive correlation between green tea and fertility.
• Ladies mantle – a "tonic" herb that is useful in regulating a woman's monthly cycle. It also exerts a toning effect on the cervix.
• Nettle leaf – contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are critical to good reproductive health, including Vitamins A, C, D, K, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and sulfur; also contains calcium, key for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
• Peppermint leaf – gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.