TD Design Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Whisper Quiet for Whole House, Waterless Auto Shut-off, 33 Hours Mist, Two easy 360 Degree Mist Output review
TD Design Ultrasonic 360 Humidifier
TD Design 4L humidifier brings moisture rich air to the nursery…or any room of the house!
With variable mist control and 2 fully rotating outlets, it’s easy to adjust the mist to the level
and direction you prefer. It also automatically shut off when tank is empty with a Led light
turns from green to red.
· Ultrasonic whisper-Quiet Operation
· 4L large capacity for up to 33-Hours of Run-Time
· Great for Medium and Small Sized Rooms
· Variable Mist Control
· Multi-Directional Mist
· Optional Night Light
· Refill Indicator Light
· Automatic Shut off When Empty
Benefit of humidifier:
· Increase the moisture in the air of your home/office, providing a more comfortable environment for breathe and sleep.
· Help to keep your skin looking healthy and hydrated around the clock.
· Relieve the discomfort of colds and flu, nasal congestion, dry itchy skin, chapped lips, and dry throat.
· During the dry, winter months, keeping humidity levels up in the home (between 40–50%) makes the air feel warmer.
Cleaning and Storage:
· Empty the water from both the tank and the water basin. Now you’re ready to fill and use your humidifier.
· Remove the tank from the base, empty the water from the tank and the water basin.
· Fill each with clean water, add two spoon of white vinegar to each, shape the tank vigorously, then make each sit for 20 minutes. Then wash each separately with clean water
· Never Immerse The Water Basin In Water.
· Perform weekly maintenance and make sure the water tank has air dry without the water cap secured.
· Make sure the water tank and basin completely dry before under season storage.
· Oil is not included in the package.
· DO NOT add essential oil Directly into the tank.
NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.