PREMIUM BABY NASAL ASPIRATOR – Food Grade Snot Sucker-Anti-Backflow BPA-Free – Safety, Gentle for Infant Nasal Congestion, Removing Mucus Gently with Super Soft Silicone Tip- Baby Healthcare Kit review
Cyboome Baby Nasal Aspirator helps U！
Anti-backflow design prevents mucus from flowing back baby's nostril.
Parents control suction strength assuring snot sucker won't cause any extra discomfort to baby.
No more cross-infection for the effective bulb replacing mouth-suction.
All components are Food-grade, BPA & PHTHALATE FREE.
Easy to disassemble & safe to rinse with hot water.
No more miserable nights for baby & parents.
Usage * Before the first use, rinse the aspirator with hot water and dry thoroughly.
1. Squirting a little nasal saline into baby's nose to moisten and loosen up the mucus before suction it out.
2. Gently place the soft silicone tip against one nostril creating the suction seal. Squeeze the bulb/pumping ball & slowly release it to suction out mucus. Gradually increasing suction when the mucus being sucked up into the chamber.
*Parents do not need to remove the tip from baby's nostril in order to squeeze the air out of the bulb for it is one-way valve and the air or mucus won't flow back nasal passages causing any extra discomfort.
3. Clear the tip and repeat the above steps for the other nostril. Together with tweezers, it works even more.
* If your baby still cannot breathe through his or her nose, it is recommended that you repeat the above steps as needed.
*Bear in mind that this should be a gentle process. If you suction out too aggressively, baby's delicate nasal tissues could be hurt, which may make the congestion worse. If your baby resists vigorously, let it go for a while and try again later.
4. After each use, rinse the Nasal Aspirator with hot water and dry. Do not sterilize or boil the pumping ball/bulb often or it will lower the using experience.
NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.