Baby Mate Digital NON-CONTACT Infrared Forehead Thermometer – Infrared Thermometer for Family Health Care – No Touch Thermometer – Instant Read Infrared Thermometer – FDA Approved Thermometer 3071 review
NON-CONTACT INFRARED THERMOMETER FOR CONVENIENCE, HYGIENE, AND EVEN SOME FUN
1. Detects temperatures conveniently via the forehead within 2 seconds. Suitable for baby and adult as well as object temperature.
2. Non-invasive no touch, highly sensitive sensor, take temperatures without uncomfortable.
3. Back-lit LCD screen ensures easy reading day and night.
SAFE & HYGIENIC
1. No probe covers or lens filters needed; More hygienic, avoiding direct contact with skin or oral
2. Reduce the accumulation of bacteria and the chances of cross contamination between users.
3. Certified by FDA and CE, use as medical assistance or in home health care.
MORE VALUABLE FEATURES
1. Requires 2 X AAA batteries (not included); Shut off automatically to preserve battery life.
2. Store up to 20 readings in device memory at off status.
3. Measures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
4. Ergonomic design, convenient one-handed operation – User-friendly and easy to use.
1. The forehead skin temperature is usually 0.5-1℉(0.3-0.6℃) lower than an oral temperature.
2. Disinfect the thermometer body and the area around the temperature probe with a cloth moistened with 75% medical alcohol.
3. This product is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
1. This thermometer is not a toy. Please keep it out of children's reach.
2. Please consult with a doctor before using the product on a newborn.
3. Wipe the temperature body with a slightly damp soft cloth, and gently dry the body with a piece of tissue paper.
4. Keep water off the lens during the cleaning process. Otherwise, the lens may be damaged.
NOTE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.